This online Illinois Adult Drivers Ed course is approved for adults ages 18-20 who need to obtain an Illinois driver’s license and have not previously held a driver’s license in any other state or completed a classroom driver education course. Certificates will only be issued to those students who complete the course and are between the ages of 18 and 20 years old.
The course contains videos, interactive games and driving safety simulations so that you can have fun and be engaged while you learn. At the conclusion of each chapter you will be prompted to take a quiz. Upon passing the quiz you will move to the next chapter. At the conclusion of the course you will take a final exam. You must pass with a score of 75%. Upon passing our course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion which you must present to the Illinois SOS in order to apply for your first Illinois Driver’s License.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Available in English.
- This is a 6-hour online course.
- Follows your state’s specific requirements.
- No set schedule, you can do the course on your own time.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Adults aged from 18 to 20 years old.
- People that are applying for Illinois driver’s license for the first time.
- People who have never taken any type of driver education course in high school or through a commercial driving school.